jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Composes, Produces, & Sings/Let it be written, let it be sung-Album doble - Ellie Greenwich

Eleanor Louise "Ellie" de Greenwich (23 de octubre de 1940 - 26 de agosto del 2009), fue una cantante de pop estadounidense de música pop, compositora y productora musical. Ella escribió o co-escribió " Be My Baby "," Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) "," Da Doo Ron Ron ", " Leader of the Pack ", " Do Wah Diddy Diddy ", y" River Deep, Mountain High ", entre muchos otros. Descubrió a Neil Diamond y cantó los coros en varias de las canciones de éxito de Diamond.

Temas del disco 1
01 I want you to be my baby
02 Beautiful people
03 Baby, baby, baby
04 Goodnight, goodnight
05 A long time comin´
06 The sunshine after the rain
07 Niki hoeky
08 The letter
09 Oh how happy
10 I´ ll never need you more than this





Temas del disco 2
01 Maybe I know
02 What´ till my Bobby gets home
03 Today I met the boy I´ m gonna Marry
04 And then he kissed me
05 If you loved me once
06 Be my baby
07 What good is I love you
08 Chapel of love
09 I can hear music
10 Goodnight baby-baby I love you
11 Gettin´ together
12 River deep, Mountain high

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario